The One Solution for Caregivers
Hospital communication can be a jumble of messages, delivered through many different media. The result can be messages that are overlapping, repetitive and often confusing.
Thanks to Voalté, Voice, Alarm and Text communication for caregivers have all been combined in Voalté One, specifically developed for the globally popular BlackBerry. No more juggling different devices while precious time ticks away. No more worrying whether healthcare professionals are getting the information they need to help patients in critical situations. Just one system that combines all point-of-care communication in one intuitive, user-friendly device.
In today’s healthcare scenario — with its shortage of nurses and other caregivers and the growing demands of an aging population — fast, effective, unified communication is more important than ever before. When seconds make a difference, there’s no room for second-best solutions. Voalté One is the solution.
From Set-Up to Ongoing Support
Before BlackBerrys are issued to your caregivers, Voalté conducts a thorough assessment of your facility and its existing communications networks and needs. This consultation, the installation of the Voalté One infrastructure in conjunction with your systems, and 24/7 remote monitoring and support are all provided by Voalté.
The result is an ongoing, unified communications solution that facilitates phone calls across the hospital PBX and cellular system, enables text messaging via the visual user directory, and ensures user-friendly alarm management. With Voalté, caregivers can receive and respond to alarms dispatched by over 200 hospital systems and devices — optimizing workflow and improving patient satisfaction and safety. Hospitals can easily add additional applications to customize Voalté One to the needs of their individual departments and caregivers.
Voalté One Features
- Receive voice calls, alarms and text messages on a single device
- Easily manage multiple text message conversations
- User-generated "quick messages" facilitate instant messaging of common items to other users or web-based client
- Receive and respond to alarms
- Custom alarm schemes quickly display priority, decreasing response time to critical alarms and eliminating wasted time on false alarms
- PBX integration allows for communication log and retrieve all alarm, phone and text message data for accountability
- Ability to add third-party BlackBerry applications and future Voalté applications
- Intuitive user interface and ringtones
- Scaled font size for easier reading
- Protected in a custom, anti-shock case
For more information about how Voalté One for the BlackBerry can provide customized solutions for your healthcare team, we invite you to contact us. It may be the most important communications call you ever make.