Eric Brill, General Manager of Clinical Solutions
With more than 20 years of experience, Eric is a pioneer in healthcare alarm and event management systems. Prior to Voalte, Eric spent four years with Ascom as Vice President of Clinical Applications, where he led the North American launch of a jointly developed middleware project between Ascom and GE Healthcare. Prior to Ascom, Eric was the fourth employee at Emergin. During his 13 years at the company, he held the titles of Product Manager, Business Development Manager, Channel Manager and Corporate Account Manager. His vision and leadership helped establish Emergin as the market leader in alarm management software, which led to the company’s eventual acquisition by Philips Healthcare. Eric earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Dakota State University, South Dakota.
5 random things
- The Irish blood runs so deep in my wife Kelly’s family (the McGoortys) that we named our three kids Kavanaugh, Kenzington and Kannon. As you can imagine, St. Patrick’s Day is a big deal in our house.
- I haven’t missed an annual Green Bay Packers game at Lambeau Field in more than 20 years, a tradition started with several of my childhood buddies way back in high school. Now our tailgate party has grown to 50+ people.
- I helped fund a startup non-profit in my hometown called Project LIFT, which stands for Life Initiatives For Teens. We help at-risk youth learn life skills so they can adapt to and survive in the real world. I now sit on the board of directors.
- I love spas, massages, pedicures or anything that involves the word “pamper.” My favorite spa is Eau Spa in Palm Beach, where they know me by name.
- Don’t laugh at me for getting pedicures. I played four years of college football as a fullback and was captain of my team senior year. My playing weight was 245 pounds. And I boxed Golden Gloves.