Jeff Reynolds, Chief Financial Officer
Jeff brings to Voalte a diverse range of financial experience in public entities and private organizations, where he has worked extensively with financial projections, modeling and analysis, as well as strategic planning and cash flow management. Prior to Voalte, Jeff was VP of Finance at Direct Energy, a provider of electricity and natural gas, and xG Technology, an IP developer of innovative technologies for wireless networks. Jeff began his career as an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) after earning a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master of Accounting (MAcc) degree from University of Florida Warrington College of Business.
5 random things
- I have a major sweet tooth. Donuts and chocolate chip cookies are my weakness. Donut Wheel in Livermore, California, has the best donut holes – I won’t eat them anywhere else.
- I’m a rare native of Sarasota, Florida.
- I like to run, bike and paddleboard. I also used to scuba dive and cave dive in the springs of Gainesville. But I gave up cave diving once I had kids – too dangerous.
- The first job I ever had was as a shoe salesman at the local mall.
- I have two girls and three black labs.