Keith DeYoung, VP of Sales
A strategic sales leader with 15 years of experience, Keith specializes in building and optimizing high-performing sales teams that equip leading health systems with highly complex clinical software solutions. As VP of Global Sales at Wolters Kluwer Health / ProVation Medical, he was responsible for clinical software sales to integrated delivery networks, hospitals and the ambulatory surgery market. Prior positions included sales manager and account executive roles at Greenway Medical and Cerner Corporation, respectively. Keith earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Azusa Pacific University.
5 random things
- In addition to work and my family, the one thing I’m passionate about is fly fishing. I’m part of a big group of health IT people who take a fishing trip once a year.
- Living in Arizona, I saw four or five inches of rain every year. Here in Florida, we had four or five inches of rain in my first week.
- My wife had never left the country when I took her to Borneo for our honeymoon. It didn’t go very well.
- We are big sports fans: I played soccer at Azusa Pacific University, my daughter plays volleyball and my son plays football. We spend all day Saturday at different sporting events.
- I only wear blue. I recently had suits made in Vietnam, all in different shades of blue.