Oscar Callejas, Co-Founder & VP of Services
In 2008, Oscar co-founded Voalte, where he is responsible for the end-to-end customer experience, including product deployment and support. His background in the hospitality industry forms the foundation of his philosophy that the healthcare industry can, and should, demand a higher standard of customer service. Oscar graduated from University of Miami with a double major in International Finance and Marketing and Business Management, and earned his Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from University of Florida Warrington College of Business.
5 random things
- I’ve been playing racquetball since I was 6 years old.
- Everybody in my family cooks, including me. I love the classical French style of cooking.
- I met Trey Lauderdale during our Freshman year of high school at an after-school game of football in a local park.
- My wife and I have a Pinterest board on dachshunds, and we have two of them, named Marco and Polo.
- I grew up as a Miami Hurricanes fan, but went to University of Florida for graduate school. I cheer on UF with the other Gators fans here at Voalte, but everyone knows I’m secretly conflicted.