Our first Voalte User Experience conference, VUE15, is shaping up to be a “who’s who in healthcare communication.” With less than two months to go, our big event is 90 percent sold out. Even more exciting, our sessions and panel discussions are jam-packed with real-world experiences presented by industry leaders.
Voalte customers hold a unique position in the mHealth industry. Our VUE15 speakers are technical and clinical leaders who have paved the way to revamp care collaboration. They have pushed the healthcare communication envelope by implementing brand-new technologies, streamlining workflow for front-line staff, and integrating systems that previously worked only in isolation.
As smartphones become the communication tool of choice for caregivers, it’s an exciting time in mHealth. It’s also an exciting time at Voalte, as we celebrate the success of our customers, and spread the benefits of superior communication technologies to more and more hospitals throughout the country. We’re still adding details to the VUE15 agenda, and of course we’re holding back some surprises for the event, but I want to share a handful of the speakers we have lined up. The following healthcare leaders will detail their implementation processes, point out lessons learned and offer real-world results from their switch to smartphones:
- Denis Baker, Former CIO, and Pam Ramhofer, CIO of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
- Pam Baker, RN, MSN, PCNS-BC, ACNO and CNIO, and Patti Edwards, PMP, Sr. Project Manager at Akron Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Seth Bokser, ACMIO, and Kevin Spolini, RN, Clinical Informatics at UCSF Medical Center
- Dr. Peter Chang, CMIO at Tampa General Hospital
- Karen Carroll, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, Director of Nursing Informatics & Innovation/Magnet Project Director, and Lisa Rog, BSN, CPN, Sr. Nursing Informatics Specialist at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Patrick Duffy, Director of Technical Operations at University of Iowa Health Care
- John Elms, President of Connexall
- Sally Gallot-Reeves, MSM, CPM, CCM, RN, Healthcare Project Director at Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Jennifer Lassonde, Sr. Project Specialist of Clinical Systems, and George Reardon, Director of Clinical Support Services at Massachusetts General Hospital
Remember, VUE15 registration closes October 16, if it’s not sold out before then, so register today to be there in November!
Naila Maroon is Marketing Communications Director of Voalte.