As we ramped up to last year’s first-ever Voalte User Experience conference, I was new to the Voalte team. I had attended many user conferences throughout my career, but all with very established EMR companies with a large customer base. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from VUE. Would our customers want to attend? How would we entice them to share their stories? And how could we make sessions relevant to a broad range of organizations, from regional hospitals to major health systems? How would we make this a good investment of time for our customers?
It turned out that VUE15 was a great success, with more than 100 customers and partners gathering at the Hyatt Regency Sarasota for two days of very professional, informative educational sessions, panel discussions and product announcements. In fact, I’ve never attended a more positive user conference, with 91 percent of attendees rating the presentations “very useful,” and 89 percent saying they were “likely to attend” future VUE events. (VUE After Dark, our evening event overlooking Sarasota’s Bayfront, also received rave reviews.)
VUE16 is shaping up to be even better. We’re just beginning to fill out our agenda, and already we have major industry leaders from the following organizations lined up to share their ideas on how to maximize your healthcare communication solutions:
- Akron Children’s Hospital, recognized in U.S. News and World Report’s annual ranking of the Best Children’s Hospitals for 2015-16.
- Ascension, the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world’s largest Catholic health system.
- Avera Health, a regional healthcare family of 300 facilities serving South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.
- Nemours Children’s Health System, a not-for-profit health organization with children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Novant Health, a not-for-profit integrated system of 15 hospitals in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) Medical Center, named among the nation’s premier medical institutions for the 15th consecutive year by US. News & World Report.
Voalte customers are leading the way in solving the tremendous need to improve communication for nurses, physicians and the entire care team, both inside and outside the hospital. They are managing alarms and alerts in a way that meets The Joint Commission’s goals for alleviating alarm fatigue. And they are increasingly focused on implementing technologies that promote high-quality care and boost patient satisfaction.
These topics and others will be front and center for two days this November, as we host VUE16 here in Sarasota, Florida. Register today, and mark your calendar to join us for two days of celebrating your success, sharing lessons learned and developing a roadmap for the future. I look forward to seeing you there.
November 9-11, 2016
Hyatt Regency | Sarasota, Florida
Sean Friel is Sr. VP of Sales and Marketing at Voalte.