What happens when tens of thousands of physicians, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, support staff and hospital executives can connect quickly and easily across complex health systems? We’re about to find out.
Our largest customers are using Voalte Platform and sharing some impressive stories about how the KLAS-ranked No. 1 Secure Communications Platform is improving clinical workflows and helping them deliver the highest quality patient care. These leading healthcare organizations all have thousands of Voalte smartphones being used by their caregivers every day:
- Avera Health
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Novant Health
- St. Vincent’s Healthcare
- University of Iowa Health Care
To give you a sense of the scope of these Voalte Platform projects, University of Iowa has deployed more than 3,500 Apple iPhones, while Massachusetts General has equipped caregivers with approximately 1,500 Zebra MC40-HCs. We’re thrilled to see many of our customers fully leveraging the power of Voalte Platform to positively impact patient care.
Take a look at just a few examples:
- One health system in the southeast is using Voalte Platform to drastically reduce the time Pharmacists spend trying to track down physicians. In addition to streamlining workflow and saving time, the new communication process supports the organizations’ antibiotic stewardship program and assists with on-time medication administration.
- A large northeastern hospital has revamped its alarm management plan as part of a patient safety initiative, tying in Voalte Platform to a complex integration of middleware, telemetry alarms with waveforms, and nurse call alerts to enable rapid response to patients.
- A leading California health system is using Voalte Platform to bridge its adult and pediatric hospitals so children can be routed quickly from the Emergency Department to the proper facility for the care they need.
It’s exciting to see how our customers are putting our solutions to great use. If you’re a Voalte customer, you can hear lots of innovative uses like these at the Voalte User Experience conference, VUE17, so be sure to register to be there in October. As we prepare to release version 3.4 next month, I’m looking forward to seeing how the new features in Voalte Platform will continue to support not only more efficient caregiver communication but also better overall quality of care.
Trey Lauderdale is Founder and CEO of Voalte.