When was the last time you attended a conference where you were at the center of it all? Where user engagement and feedback really mattered?
The Voalte User Experience conference is all of that and more. It’s the premier event where innovators and visionaries gather to maximize the value of their Voalte solutions, discuss changes in the evolving health IT industry, and pave the way for future technologies.
I’m excited to share that VUE18 is happening October 3-5, and is shaping up to be our best event ever. This year, we’re celebrating Voalte’s 10-year anniversary, so we’ll have some special ways to mark the first decade of using smartphones for clinical communication.
Our agenda is still in development, but I can guarantee a jam-packed line-up of customer presentations, expert panels and networking opportunities. Past years have featured thought-provoking presentations such as:
- Avera Health on saving an average of 22 minutes on discharge times with automatic notifications from the electronic medical record.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering on sending 78 percent fewer tachycardia alarms and alleviating alarm fatigue.
- UConn Health on streamlining workflow and reducing process steps by 30 percent when a patient requests pain medication.
- UCSF Health on reducing time to second-line seizure medications for pediatric patients.
- UW Medicine’s Valley Medical Center on reducing hospital-acquired pressure ulcers by 42 percent and medication administration errors by 67 percent.
Customer presentations like these are a great way to learn from your peers throughout the country. As Dr. Andrew Burchett says, “You don’t know what you don’t know.”
Past attendees also appreciate the Voalte Roadmap session, where Director of Strategy Alex Brown and VP of Engineering Phil Fibiger reveal the upcoming products and features we have in development. This is top-secret information you will hear only at VUE!
By popular demand, we will once again offer the opportunity for our customers to participate in PreVUE Workshops the day before the official event begins. These intimate, interactive sessions with our staff offer a limited number of customers the opportunity to collaborate on future Voalte solutions and product features. Registration opens June 12, so be sure to reserve your place at PreVUE when you register for VUE18.
We’re looking forward to welcoming leading IT and clinical professionals to Sarasota this fall. To showcase your company to this prestigious audience, please contact me to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Register by August 10, 2018, and the $999 registration fee will be waived!
See you at VUE18!
Naila Maroon is Marketing Communications Director of Voalte.