Our first Voalte User Experience conference was such a huge success, we can’t wait to see what this year’s event brings! VUE16 is shaping up to once again be the healthcare communication event of the year, with the industry’s leading IT and clinical professionals sharing useful strategies, pointing to lessons learned, and celebrating real-world successes.
We’re still adding details to the VUE16 agenda, and of course we’re holding back some surprises for the event, but I want to share a handful of the expert speakers we have lined up to help you maximize your Voalte solutions:
- Jay Shell, Director of Telecommunications Service Line at Ascension
- Pam Baker, MSN, MBA, RN, PCNS-BC, Associate CNO and CNIO, and Tammy Troyer, MSN, RN, Clinical System Analyst at Akron Children’s Hospital
- Candice Friestad, RN, MS, MBA, Director of Clinical Informatics, and Jill Casanova, RN, BSN, MBA, CCRN, Director of Critical Care and Adult Specialty Services at Avera Health
- Kevin Spolini, MSN, RN, Manager of Clinical Informatics, and Leigh Ann Ambrose, BSN, RN, PHN, CEN, Clinical Nurse 4, Emergency Services at UCSF Medical Center
- Janet Onieal, RN, BSN, MSHI, Director of Core Clinical Applications, and Jim Grossman, BCS, MBA-IT, ITS Director of Infrastructure and Communications at Novant Health
These industry leaders and others will provide details on their Voalte Platform implementation processes, share insights on complex technology integrations, and offer real-world results from innovative mobile communication strategies. We will also host lively panel discussions moderated by John Elms, President of Connexall, and Dr. Travis Good, CEO of Catalyze.
A big thank-you to our VUE16 sponsors:
It all happens in Sarasota, Florida, November 9-11, 2016, and all Voalte customers are invited to attend. Remember, free VUE16 registration ends October 19, if it’s not sold out before then, so register today to be there!
Naila Maroon is Marketing Communications Director of Voalte.