Every year, our customers gather at the Voalte User Experience conference to share their successes and lessons learned. While we’re still putting some finishing touches on the VUE18 agenda, I want to share some of the impressive speakers we have lined up for this year’s event.
Last week, we announced that one of my mentors, Dr. William Rossi, Professor Emeritus at University of Florida, will deliver the opening keynote Thursday, October 4, and nationally recognized telehealth expert Dr. Kristi Henderson of Ascension will kick off Friday’s program. Our Director of Strategy, Alex Brown, and VP of Engineering, Phil Fibiger, will present the Voalte Roadmap to give you an exclusive preview of where Voalte Platform is headed in the future. You have to be at VUE18, because this information won’t be available anywhere else!
Voalte customers hold a unique position within the healthcare industry, as technical and clinical leaders who have paved the way to revamp care team communication and collaboration. This year’s VUE speakers have pushed the healthcare communication envelope by implementing new technologies, integrating systems that previously worked only in isolation, and streamlining workflows for the benefit of staff and patients. Here are some of the experts you’ll be hearing from at VUE18:
- Avera Health: Candice Friestad, DNP, MSN, MBA, RN, Director of Clinical Informatics
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: Jeremy Meller, VP of IS&T
- Nemours Children’s Health System: James Schnatterer, Health Informatics Supervisor and Mark Chamberlain, Application Analyst
- Spectrum Health System: Jeffrey Lawrence, Senior Clinical Systems Engineer
- Tampa General Hospital: Peter Chang, MD, CMIO
- Texas Children’s Hospital: Julie McGuire, RN, MSN, Director of Enterprise Clinical Systems
- UK HealthCare: Carol Steltenkamp, MD, MBA, CMIO
I’m confident that these sessions will be inspiring and informative, but it’s your involvement that’s so important not only to the success of the event but also to the future of healthcare communication. If you haven’t done so already, please register to be with us at The Westin Sarasota, Florida, October 3 through 5! Thank you to our sponsors for their support: Code, Datamation Systems, GroundControl, Lightning Bolt Solutions, mophie, ScanSource, Visit Sarasota County, Zebra Technologies.
Trey Lauderdale is Founder and CEO of Voalte.