All of us at Voalte are thrilled to announce the latest Voalte One for iPhone software release – the all-new 2.0 package. During the past few months our development team has been hard at work. The result? A new iPhone app, desktop web-client (now called Voalte Messenger), and server software powering it all from behind the scenes – giving you the best Voalte One experience EVER!
I know what you’re thinking … all this new software sounds great, but what does this mean for me, the end-user? For starters, a peedier experience. Login time, message delivery, and app responsiveness are all noticeably faster. And we’ve done it while dramatically reducing the amount of traffic sent over your network.
iPhone users will get more than just a sweet looking user interface, they’ll also get the following:
- An all-new navigation view that makes moving between your unit, your favorites, and the rest of the hospital a breeze
- An updated directory that organizes units by building/location, presenting your entire directory in a compact and organized fashion
- A search feature combined with presence, so your search results are ordered alphabetically by availability
- Read and delivery receipts so you’ll not only know when a message was delivered, but also when it was read
- A new “Quick Response” feature, which allows you to respond to any question with a single tap to convey a “Yes”, “No”, or “OK”
I could go on and on about features (like Landscape view), so feel free to check out the online demo for all of the cool new features.
At this point, you’re probably thinking, “How will the service team at Voalte take advantage of this occasion to make sure we’re all up to date?”
At rollout, we’ll provide a short instructional video, a PowerPoint presentation for training, updated manuals, and flyers perfect for mass distribution and posting on top of your local charging station. To top it off, your friendly Voalte Care Specialist and BFFs will be there to answer your questions.
What’s next? We’re already working on the next release, and we’re basing it on suggestions you’ve made — so keep those great ideas coming!
As you know, we’re all about feedback here, so I’d love to hear what you’re most excited to see with the 2.0 release. Share away!