Leaders in Healthcare Communication to Attend VUE18 in Sarasota, Florida, October 3-5, 2018
SARASOTA, Fla. (September 13, 2018) — Voalte, the leader in healthcare communication technology, today announced that, for the first time, its annual Voalte User Experience (VUE) conference has sold out. VUE18, which will take place Wednesday, October 3, through Friday, October 5, 2018, at The Westin Sarasota, Florida, will bring together healthcare industry leaders to share and learn about the latest mobile solutions for improving care team communication and collaboration.
Voalte customers will present sessions on innovative uses of Voalte Platform, such as delivering alert notifications based on predictive analytics, pairing physician scheduling with instant communication, and powering communication for complex hospital command centers.
The speakers and panel participants at VUE18 will include:
- Christina Bevevino, Client Technology Engineer, University of Kentucky HealthCare
- Emma Brandon, RN, BSN, MHA, CPHIMS, Associate VP of Ambulatory, Clinical Systems, Informatics and Population Health, Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach
- Alejandro Carvajal, Clinical Systems Manager, Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach
- Mark Chamberlain, Application Analyst, Nemours Children’s Health System
- Peter Chang, MD, CMIO, Tampa General Hospital
- Candice Friestad, DNP, MSN, MBA, RN, Director of Clinical Informatics, Avera Health
- Kristi Henderson, DNP, NP-BC, FAAN, FAEN, VP of Patient Access and Care Delivery Transformation, Ascension
- Jeffrey Lawrence, Senior Clinical Systems Engineer, Spectrum Health
- Scott McCarty, Unified Communications Manager, Tampa General Hospital
- Julie McGuire, RN, MSN, Director of Enterprise Clinical Systems, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Jeremy Meller, VP of IS&T, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Joseph Moore, Co-founder and Principal Partner, Crisis Focus
- Roberta Romeo Shannon, Project Manager, Strategic Projects and Clinical Systems, UConn Health
- William Rossi, Professor Emeritus of Entrepreneurship, University of Florida
- James Schnatterer, Health Informatics Supervisor, Nemours Children’s Health System
- Carol Steltenkamp, MD, MBA, FAAP, FHIMSS, CMIO, University of Kentucky HealthCare
- Keith Turner, Manager of Clinical Enterprise Systems, Texas Children’s Hospital
“We are honored that these industry leaders and innovators will be sharing their insights and success stories to help all our customers take better advantage of integrated mobile communication technology to streamline workflows and improve patient care and safety,” said Trey Lauderdale, Voalte Founder and CEO. “VUE18 also will give our customers unique opportunities to preview future Voalte technologies and network with peers from other hospitals to learn about best practices in implementing enterprise-wide communication platforms.”
VUE18 is sponsored by Appogee, Code, Datamation Systems, GroundControl, Lightning Bolt Solutions, mophie, ScanSource, Visit Sarasota County and Zebra Technologies. Although the event is sold out, Voalte customers can get on a waiting list. For more information, please go to http://www.vue18.com/ or contact Naila Maroon at email@example.com or 941-312-2830, ext. 125.
Voalte develops smartphone solutions that simplify caregiver communication. Ranked number-one and named 2017 Category Leader in the Best in KLAS: Software & Services report for the Secure Communications Platform segment, Voalte is the only company to offer a comprehensive Mobile Communication Strategy that enables care teams inside and outside the hospital to access and exchange information securely. Founded in 2008, Voalte is a privately held company based in Sarasota, Florida. Voalte solutions are now available to more than 215,000 caregivers throughout the United States. For more information, visit voalte.com or follow @Voalte on Twitter.